Remember: the fact that polling officials are taking time to count the ballots is a good thing, not a bad one. And there is no reason to think election officials are being anything but careful.
- November 5, 2020
- November 3, 2020Americans are voting in record numbers.
- November 21, 2016Tunnel vision and faulty polls blinded television to what was happening during the election. But that's not all.
- November 10, 2015Fixating on the whims of radical primary voters tells us nothing about what America wants or needs.
- January 28, 2014A new poll finds that the gap between the views of whites and nonwhites has never been wider.
- September 27, 1988 | Updated March 27, 2015 | A World of IdeasIn this episode, Bellah talks to Bill Moyers about the relationship of religion to politics and society.