- October 11, 2013A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company this morning.
- June 20, 2013Want an easy job with little supervision and the power to steamroll personal privacy? Look no further than FISA, explains Mark Fiore through his latest political 'toon.
- December 5, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalBill Moyers talks to the Wisconsin senator about Obama's presidency and the Grammy-winning producer on his new documentary.
- September 7, 2007 | Bill Moyers JournalBill Moyers interviews Anthony Romero and Mickey Edwards about legislation expanding the government’s domestic surveillance program.
- November 14, 2003 | NOWA discussion of big corporations' cozy ties to the White House and war profiteering, the Patriot Act and escalating erosion of liberties, and decades of US environmental policy.
- August 22, 2003 | NOW
This episode of NOW reported on an attack on the UN headquarters in Iraq and what it might mean for the rebuilding of Iraq. Next up, a trend in local cable systems becoming part of big media conglomerates caused many to worry that cable companies were no longer interested in addressing the needs of local communities. At the time, community access to media provided millions of Americans with educational opportunity, access to local government, and ...
- February 28, 2003 | NOWBill talks with journalist Nat Hentoff about the loss of civil liberties in the war on terror and recounts the Gulf War with former State Department official Joseph Wilson.