What has stood out today is the degree to which Trump and his team have governed by creating their own reality. Now that that image is being challenged, they are flailing.
- September 12, 2017Watch this segment on new revelations that Trump associates saw ties with Putin as political advantage for candidate Donald Trump.
- August 18, 2017Host Lawrence O'Donnell calls our Trump-Russia timeline "the greatest tool that we journalists have."
- September 10, 2013Plenty of pundits play the role of partisan warriors in cable TV studios. But that’s not their real job — or at least not the one where they likely make their real money.
- March 25, 2013Journalist Chris Hedges marks the day Phil Donahue was fired by MSNBC for opposing the war in Iraq as the day that TV news became a "carnival act."
- December 14, 2007 | Bill Moyers JournalKeith Olbermann discusses the Iraq War, free speech, George W. Bush, as well as the "organic" origins of his own angry commentaries.