- April 1, 2021How Many Will Die from Donald Trump's Lies?
- December 22, 2020
Trumps loyalists drop off at a growing rate. Science get back in place as the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis starts looking into Trump's non-experts.
- November 30, 2020
If approved, the vaccine could be in use by mid-to-late December 2020. But what about people who choose not to get the vaccine? What about people who have religious beliefs that are not in concert with vaccination? Does a vaccine override personal and civil liberties?
- November 25, 2020Out of the tragedy comes a few distinct advances.
- April 28, 2020The World Health Organization is a 194-nation cooperative that promotes public health and saves lives across the globe. Unlike Trump, the WHO responded quickly and aggressively to COVID-19. Now Trump is trying to flip the script — accusing the WHO of incompetence and cover-up.
- September 28, 2017From Haiti to Houston, this volunteer corps stands 20,000 strong and is "waiting for the call."
- October 6, 2014Here are some of the unsavory tactics drug companies are using to pocket more of your money.