Today marks the beginning of the last week of the 2020 campaign. The candidates are making their closing arguments to voters.
- June 13, 2016Both parties went into the campaign vowing to woo Hispanics. One is offering a toxic brew, the other weak salsa.
- July 18, 2014In order to better the economic circumstances of their constituency, Democrats should do something they have consistently avoided: taking a side in a class war.
- October 5, 2012With more Latinos expected to vote this year than ever before, pollster Sylvia Manzano explains what might drive their decisions.
- October 5, 2012Univision anchors Jorge Ramos and María Elena Salinas interviewed Romney and Obama, and they didn't take it easy on either candidate.
- October 4, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyUnivision’s Jorge Ramos and María Elena Salinas join Bill to discuss Hispanic influence and power in America, and how it will affect the 2012 election.
- October 2, 2012A new report from the Pew Hispanic Center analyzes the voting trends of America's Latino population.
- Roberto Lovato and Linda Chavez on the Hispanic Vote in 2008; Mark Crispin Miller On Voter ProtectionOctober 17, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalBill Moyers sits down with Mark Crispin Miller, who follows voter fraud allegations in his blog News from the Underground, and Roberto Lovato and Linda Chavez on the Election Countdown.