"I need to be clearer and louder in our community about what I believe our school is for. The purpose of our school isn’t simply to develop college and career ready students. I believe in my heart that developing citizens, with a clear and purposeful focus on social justice, is part of who we can and must be. But I need to say that and I need to say it loudly and publicly."
- February 14, 2020The Judith Davidson Moyers Women of Spirit Lecture
- August 16, 2017How the Trump election commission could corrode our civil rights from within.
- August 3, 2017Activists are trying to combat both the accelerated tracking and detaining of immigrants and the use of for-profit prisons to hold them by targeting the big banks that prop up for-profit prison companies.
- July 6, 2017Even in a conservative and rural state, Mary Poole and her book club felt Missoula was a good place for refugees. So they made it happen.
- May 15, 2017He would point out that what plagues us are the sins of the past coming home to roost: America’s tolerance of bigotry and blindness to its own faults.