Virtually no one is suggesting that Trump could win the popular vote, and his campaign’s plan is simply to get enough Democratic votes thrown out in swing states that he can win those electoral votes and clinch the election. Never before in our history has a candidate openly planned to win an election by gaming the system, but here we are.
- May 19, 2016Potential Supreme Court slate doesn't shake up the establishment; it seems aimed at gaining support from the Republican powers that be and shoring up his conservative credentials.
- February 22, 2015An upcoming Supreme Court decision could allow judges to ask for contributions, putting justice up for sale.
- February 18, 2015Intellectual corruption can be as corrosive to the integrity of the bench as a cash bribe.
- July 15, 2014Immigration case backlog has increased nearly 120 percent since 2006, and more than 30 positions for judges are still vacant. Here's how the courts became so ill-equipped.
- January 18, 2013See how the growing use of the filibuster in the Senate has crippled the presidential appointment system.
- October 12, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyThe founders of Justice Not Politics join Bill to talk about what's at stake when justices are at the mercy of partisan passions and money in politics.
- October 12, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyExploring efforts to capture climate change in action, and the fight to protect our state courts from predatory politics.