- December 7, 2020Sens. Warner, Manchin, and Shaheen are conceding to McConnell’s expansive language, sources indicate.
- July 15, 2020
Amid the worst public health crisis in a century and a devastating economic downturn that has thrown tens of millions out of work, more than five million people in the US lost their health insurance in just three months this year, shattering the previous record set during the entire annual period from 2008 to 2009.
- November 1, 2013Why do we pay more but get poorer results than other wealthy countries?
- October 31, 2013More bad reporting on "canceled" insurance policies.
- October 23, 2013Some Republican governors are now saying that the Obamacare provision makes good fiscal sense for their states.
- December 19, 2012In many cases, politics -- not policy -- determined if governors chose to create health insurance exchanges for their states.