Today, Republicans talk about “election integrity,” but their end game is the same as that of the former Confederates after the war: to keep Black and Brown Americans away from the polls to make sure the government does not spend tax dollars on public services.
- August 18, 2016The GOP presidential nominee wants to dramatically cut taxes a la the Reagan Revolution, but Bruce Bartlett says that's a mistake.
- August 21, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyIn part one of his interview with Bill, the Nobel Prize-winning economist explains why America’s future prosperity depends on tax reform today.
- June 6, 2014It turns out, we can -- and California has a system worth emulating.
- May 30, 2014You know those people who always take and never give back? Economist Joseph E. Stiglitz says that's exactly how many of our top corporations are behaving, by paying virtually no taxes whatsoever.
- May 30, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyThe Nobel Prize-winning economist explains why America’s future prosperity depends on tax reform today.