Trump sets himself up as a defender of American history and culture against a “new far-left fascism” trying to destroy America.
- April 27, 2015President Obama and aspiring Democratic candidates need to “take a note” from FDR and set a progressive-populist political agenda for the upcoming campaigns.
- July 4, 2014Historian Jill Lepore says that the debates of 240 years ago offer no insight into those of today.
- August 2, 2012Michael Winship recalls a tense moment with the iconoclastic writer who died on Tuesday.
- June 29, 2012Board of Education changes to Texas textbooks reveal a clear conservative agenda.
- January 18, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalBill talks with historian and author Harvey Kaye about Thomas Paine's life and legacy.