The Pollinators takes you on a journey around the United States following migratory beekeepers and their truckloads of honey bees as they pollinate the flowers that become the fruits, nuts and vegetables we all eat. You need to see this film if you eat food.
- November 17, 2017Big business has appropriated cultural discussions surrounding food in the US in a way that boosted profits rather than protecting consumers. And the Trump administration looks like it's ready to go along.
- July 17, 2017Climate change is getting worse, and policymakers are ignoring one of the biggest factors.
- November 11, 2016"A democracy movement is the only way to address the very real wrongs that are happening," says the author of Diet for a Small Planet.
- July 5, 2016Herbicides, insecticides and fungicides threaten the environment and human health in many parts of the world. But research is pointing to a better approach.
- January 2, 2015While the produce is coddled, the workers face a different reality, with conditions that often approach slavery.