- March 10, 2021“Every single metric of voter access that has been a good in Georgia is now under attack,” says Stacey Abrams
- November 22, 2020Philip Stark, who created the audit being adopted by many states, said 2020’s only statewide hand count of presidential votes served a purpose, but was not a good audit.
- November 11, 2020From gig economy to election rules: other measures the US voted on
- November 6, 2020
‘Stop the vote’ and ‘count the votes’, say protesting Trump supporters Count the votes or stop the count? Two conflicting Republican protests have emerged across the US, with some Trump voters demanding that election officials stop counting ballots in states such as Pennsylvania, where Trump holds a narrow lead, and previously Michigan, where Biden was out in front, but keep counting them in Arizona, where the current president is behind. So far, Trump has helped fuel ...
- November 4, 2020
National Council on Election Integrity
- November 2, 2020
All the groups that we recommended to you last night posted large caveats on their sites — DO NOT EXPECT RESULTS ON ELECTION NIGHT. All these sites continue to provide quality information and analysis. WATCHING THE RESULTS (and watching and watching) The first thing the go-to site FiveThirtyEight is to warn Americans: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-were-planning-for-an-election-day-that-could-last-months/ For night-of guidance use FiveThirtyEight's ultimate guide It provides a complete guide to poll closing times, vote counting and races to watch on election night 2020 The level ...
- November 2, 2020A look around the country on election eve. This is The Election 2020 Daily Report for November 2, 2020
- November 2, 2020Conservative justices said it was too late to change the rules, but said they’d support disqualifying 2020 ballots if the cases resurfaced after Election Day.
- November 1, 2020
What’s keeping Democrats from being confident, and how undecided voters will have the grimness of 2020 in their thoughts. This is The Election 2020 Daily Report for November 1, 2020.
- October 31, 2020
Virtually no one is suggesting that Trump could win the popular vote, and his campaign’s plan is simply to get enough Democratic votes thrown out in swing states that he can win those electoral votes and clinch the election. Never before in our history has a candidate openly planned to win an election by gaming the system, but here we are.