Arizona’s Senate won a lawsuit to examine all 2020 ballots and election equipment in its most populous county to investigate vote count tampering.
- March 8, 2021Just not on the outcome of the 2020 election
- December 29, 2020As 2020’s elections continue, there may be millions who mistrust American democracy.
- December 15, 2020A small-town voter drive reveals why only trusted family, friends and local leaders can boost turnout in the Senate runoffs.
- October 26, 2020
“If that defeat is to come, down-ballot races in 2020 are going to play an outsized role.”
- October 20, 2020
The attorney general and Justice Department can issue pro-Trump propaganda, but not reject or seize ballots, nor interrupt the locally run election process.
- October 16, 2020
The ex-adviser says Trump’s declaration will be based on votes at Election Day polls, but the first election night returns also will include totals from early voting sites and many absentee ballots.
- October 8, 2020
As right-wing militants have the president’s blessing to behave menacingly, voting rights groups are asking why aren’t local officials doing more to assure to voters that Election Day will be safe.
- Why Conservatives’ Attempts to Prevent $300 Million in Election Grants From Reaching States Will FailOctober 5, 2020After federal inaction, Facebook’s founder and his wife stepped in. Now Republicans are suing in three swing states.
- GOP-Led Legal Inquest Into Bloomberg Helping Florida Felons Vote Condemned as Attempted Voter SuppressionSeptember 29, 2020
Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody’s call for state and federal investigations into billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s effort to raise millions to pay off court fees to help Florida felons restore their voting rights was a “gross abuse” of power...