This already blows away the 47 million who voted early in 2016, with a week and a day to go. And that tells you approximately nothing about the outcome of the presidential election or any other race on the ballot.
- October 21, 2020
Today is a “deadline” day for whether or not there will be an agreement on COVID relief before the election...
- October 19, 2020
Here are nine lies, misconceptions, and false arguments that we think voters will have to contend with in 2020.
- September 24, 2020
Captain Trump wants to steer us straight onto the rocks, mumbling all the while about hoaxes. If we let him do it, history won’t forgive us. Nor will the rest of the world.
- November 11, 2016In the hours after Trump declared victory, some signs of hope and resistance.
- September 1, 2016In a highly unusual election season, there's lots of anxiety out there ahead of Nov. 8.
- May 13, 2016Making Election Day more accessible for everyone could boost America's low voter turnout.
- March 6, 2015After a surge in voting participation among African-Americans and other groups in 2008, many states enacted new voting restrictions.
- November 7, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyOn Election Day, a small California city took on one of the biggest corporations in America… and declared victory.
- October 24, 2014We've collected resources to help you make informed decisions and cast your vote in the midterm elections.