- April 19, 2017On Earth Day people will be marching to protect the truth, protect science and protect our planet.
- December 8, 2015
Despite the denials of naysayers convinced somehow that human-generated climate change does not exist, evidence of global warming, melting icecaps, rising seas, severe weather and ravishing drought mounts on a daily basis. Over the years, Bill Moyers has spoken with scientists, skeptics, evangelists and activists on the reality of a planet plagued by a dangerous and possibly fatal fever that can only be relieved by reducing our consumption of fossil fuels, seeking alternative energies and ...
- January 1, 2015 | Moyers & CompanyA new generation turns an ancient idea into a crusade to save the future.
- September 12, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyChristian and climate scientist Katharine Hayhoe talks to Bill about ending the gridlock between politics, science and faith.
- May 15, 2014Biologist Rachel Carson didn't want to write the blockbuster Silent Spring but felt a responsibility to do so.
- November 29, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyBill McKibben narrates a short documentary looking at the determined, beautiful and vital role honey bees play in preserving life.
- May 24, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyOnly weeks after his release from prison, activist Tim DeChristopher talks about the necessity of civil disobedience in the fight for environmental justice.