- December 29, 2020As 2020’s elections continue, there may be millions who mistrust American democracy.
- December 18, 2020“This is looking like it’s the worst hacking case in the history of America. They got into everything.” -- AP source
- November 13, 2020
Since Arizona has been called for Biden the numbers in Biden’s column now make up an insurmountable margin for Trump to overcome.
- August 5, 2020
The Axios interview showed little that we didn’t already know, but to see the president dismiss the 156,000 deaths from coronavirus, for example, by saying “it is what it is,” was nonetheless shocking.
- April 18, 2017Here is a list of measures you can take to protect your privacy after FCC repeal.
- March 31, 2017Money in politics researchers find that the more a politician got in contributions from the telecomm industry, the more likely he or she was to vote in favor of allowing ISPs to sell their customers' data.
- March 28, 2017Privacy and security are two sides of the same coin.