A little-known Republican group is ramping up millions of dollars in funding from major US corporations such as CitiGroup and Chevron to protect the conservative stronghold on the country.
- October 17, 2014A roundup of this week's news from our Wild West campaign finance system.
- September 23, 2014It's the most "independent" money spent in any election other than the 2012 presidential race.
- September 9, 2014A new report reveals that some of the firms that claim to be dedicated to fighting climate change are the worst offenders.
- September 2, 2014Wealthy donors are getting more access to candidates than ever.
- November 8, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyJohn Nichols and Robert McChesney say the money and media complex is sabotaging our elections. Where do we go from here?
- September 19, 2013A round-up of some of the stuff we're reading this morning at Moyers and Company.