Biden is moving forward quickly with a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package. Today, the Democratic Congress took steps to prepare the way to pass the measure without Republican votes if necessary.
- February 7, 2013 | Group ThinkThe social psychologist wants to bring back bipartisanship and democracy along with it.
- January 10, 2013If an asteroid were headed for Earth, we'd all band together and figure out how to stop it, just like in the movies, right?
- December 5, 2012In this excerpt from Chapter Twelve of the Edwards' new book The Parties Versus the People: How to Turn Republicans and Democrats into Americans," Edwards partially attributes lack of compromise in American politics to a phenomenon called "Myside Bias".
- November 8, 2012 | Group ThinkThe former congressman says the public and the party leaders need to make it clear that lack of compromise — not compromise — will be punished.
- 'Bargain Shopping: The Hidden Costs of Wal-Mart's Low Prices,' International Justice, and the Plight of the StatesDecember 19, 2003 | NOWHow Wal-Mart uses taxpayers money to keep prices low and profits high, Samantha Power on trying and punishing former tyrannical leaders, and former Maine Governor and political Independent Angus King.