- June 15, 2020
The Pollinators takes you on a journey around the United States following migratory beekeepers and their truckloads of honey bees as they pollinate the flowers that become the fruits, nuts and vegetables we all eat. You need to see this film if you eat food.
- May 8, 2020The pandemic has forced all Americans to rethink our food system. In this op-ed, a celebrated peach farmer and author who often works in solitude talks to food leaders Michael Pollan, Alice Waters, Raj Patel, and others about how food connects us all.
- July 17, 2017Climate change is getting worse, and policymakers are ignoring one of the biggest factors.
- May 5, 2017If Perdue wants to champion the American agricultural community, here's what he needs to do.
- July 5, 2016Herbicides, insecticides and fungicides threaten the environment and human health in many parts of the world. But research is pointing to a better approach.
- June 10, 2014The end of cheap fruits and veggies draws nigh. Here's why.
- May 29, 2014Since its inception three years ago, the Fair Food Program has played a key role in transforming the work conditions in Florida’s $650 million tomato industry.
- November 29, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyBill McKibben narrates a short documentary looking at the determined, beautiful and vital role honey bees play in preserving life.