More than anything, what keeps the vision of democracy and peace alive in the world is the unceasing work of individuals of principle who have dedicated their lives and careers toward addressing the needs of others and bringing those needs and other important issues to the attention of the public and our representatives. Here you’ll meet some of those women and men who organize, motivate and lead the rest of us to action, often at ...
- December 8, 2015
- August 25, 2015The People’s Climate Movement is organizing to mobilize people from all walks of life for a National Day of Action on October 14.
- August 13, 2015Major producers continue to pump out record levels of crude and world demand remains essentially flat. Could we, in fact, be witnessing a fundamental shift in the energy industry?
- July 23, 2015For those who never get the chance to speak about their lived experiences in public, protest is the only opportunity to make their voices heard.
- July 10, 2015There’s a battle brewing between the burgeoning clean-energy future and the dirty energy sources on which this planet has been running since the Industrial Revolution.
- July 2, 2015Catholic environmentalists are channeling the power of the Pope’s words into action.