ALL POSTS BY Zaid Jilani
- November 21, 2013As more government work is outsourced to private consultants, more public policy school grads -- trained for government service -- are working for corporations instead.
- September 20, 2013Many of the politicians who rail against SNAP in Congress bring home huge sums of federal assistance to their supporters.
- September 12, 2013Dovish Republicans like Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) and Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) are turning away from the neoconservative wing of the party, and they're gaining support.
- September 2, 2013Unions fought to win all sorts of benefits for Americans, ranging from widespread employer-sponsored health care to reduced workdays. But this Labor Day, many of these hard-fought benefits are under attack.
- August 16, 2013President Obama escalated the U.S. drone campaign in Yemen earlier this month -- and it's not winning many hearts and minds on the ground there.
- August 2, 2013Zaid Jilani takes a look at the Wall Street connections of two economists on President Obama's shortlist of replacements for Ben Bernanke at the Federal Reserve.