ALL POSTS BY Wendell Potter
- March 23, 2017This plan gives health insurance companies a chance to profit even more than they did from the Affordable Care Act — and with fewer restrictions.
- December 7, 2016Now that they'll control the White House and Congress, Republicans still haven't got a clue what to do about health care.
- October 11, 2016It doesn't take a psychic to predict that health insurance carriers will return to the Obamacare fold in 2017 with dollar signs in their eyes.
- March 18, 2016Here's how the pharmaceutical industry keeps America's drug prices among the highest in the world.
- August 10, 2015GOP contenders hate Obamacare but don't have an alternative and know nothing about health insurance, writes health care activist Wendell Potter.
- March 12, 2015If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the plaintiffs in 'King v. Burwell,' nowhere will the effect be more stark than along the 400-mile border between two states, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- February 12, 2015Republicans' Patient CARE Act would eliminate parts of the law that protect Americans from insurance companies.
- November 14, 2014With Obama in the White House and the GOP in control of Congress, insurers are in the catbird seat.