ALL POSTS BY Sam Pizzigati
- January 26, 2015The report, which could be the "first draft" of an agenda for Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign, lets Wall Street off the hook.
- July 23, 2014A new study suggests that there is and the finding justifies a maximum wage.
- June 9, 2014Wage squeezes, stock buybacks and tax subsidies are all combining to keep America’s high and mighty ever higher and mightier.
- May 15, 2014America's 157,800 kindergarten teachers made about $8.34 billion in 2013. Hedge fund America’s top four earners alone made $10.4 billion.
- February 14, 2014Those arrows aren’t hitting their lovelorn targets the way they once did. The reason? New research points to our growing economic divide.
- January 24, 2014We need to reward enterprises that practice fair pay and stop rewarding those who are making our societies ever more unequal.