ALL POSTS BY Joshua Holland
- August 5, 2014A secular organization settled its lawsuit against the IRS for not enforcing the law, but the fight will likely continue.
- July 28, 2014Joshua Holland points out some conservative myths raised in this week's interview, and debunks them.
- July 26, 2014It's a moral imperative that we get past the sanitized versions of the two Iraq wars and grapple with the true consequences of our militarism.
- July 23, 2014A study suggests that it could be a banner year for staying home on Election Day.
- July 22, 2014The chemical company behind January's massive spill is reportedly nearing a settlement in a slew of lawsuits.
- July 17, 2014The for-profit prison industry is plagued by problems, but dodgy "research" and a pile of lobbying dollars keeps it growing.
- July 11, 2014Americans' insular reaction to a relatively small number of desperate children showing up at our doorstep reveals a crisis of compassion and human empathy.
- July 10, 2014A new study debunks some of the most common myths about America's tipped workforce.