ALL POSTS BY David Sirota
- January 28, 2014Time off isn’t just a moral necessity; it’s also smart economic policy.
- August 6, 2013David Sirota says The New York Times is endorsing plutocracy in its editorial supporting Cory Booker for the Senate.
- August 1, 2013Senators Max Baucus and Orrin Hatch want to shield authors of toxic tax giveaways from the public view.
- June 19, 2013David Sirota explains how private contractors like Booz Allen bankroll Congress and control the debate about security, surveillance and privacy.
- June 12, 2013David Sirota argues that the national intelligence director has become "the embodiment of perjury before Congress."
- June 7, 2013Poor schools underperform largely because of poverty and economic inequality, not because teachers have it too easy, writes David Sirota.
- February 12, 2013David Sirota says Obama's nomination of Mary Jo White to head the SEC perpetuates a history of regulatory capture at the agency.
- January 31, 2013From appointments of Lanny Breuer to Mary Jo White, the president has let big banks off the hook at every turn, says David Sirota.
- January 27, 2013In his second Inaugural address, President Obama offered words that inspired hope among some advocates fighting poverty in America.