Bill continues his conversation with two US election experts, delving deeper into voter suppression efforts since SCOTUS invalidated a crucial component of the Voting Rights Act last year. Continue reading
- October 24, 2014 | Civil Liberties
- October 20, 2014 | Blog
“The greatest threat to public confidence in elections,” Ginsburg concluded, would result from “enforcing a purposefully discriminatory law.” Continue reading
- June 25, 2014 | Blog
A roundup of some of the stories we’re reading at Moyers & Company HQ… Continue reading
- December 17, 2013 | Blog
A roundup of stories we’re reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ… Continue reading
- October 4, 2012 | BlogMark Fiore's new cartoon takes a look at voter ID laws and how they might affect your voting experience on November 6.
- October 2, 2012 | BlogThe GOP now finds itself in a voter registration fraud scandal similar to those that they've accused Democrats of engineering in the past.
- September 25, 2012 | Q&A
Richard Hasen, author of the Election Law Blog, discusses truths and exaggerations on both sides of the voting rights debate. Continue reading
- August 16, 2012 | Activism
Bill wants your help building awareness about legal obstacles placed in front of valid voters across the country. Continue reading
- August 3, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Bill talks to Keesha Gaskins and Michael Waldman of the Brennan Center for Justice about new election laws that keep the young, elderly, minorities and the poor from voting. Continue reading