Issa is outraged that public sector workers are receiving bonuses after being disciplined. Continue reading
- April 29, 2014
- September 25, 2013
In an interview published Monday in the Wall Street Journal, AIG chief executive Robert Benmosche compared the American public’s outrage at bailed-out Wall Street execs grabbing bloated bonuses to African Americans being lynched in the old South. Continue reading
- February 5, 2013 | BlogThe former TARP special inspector says that if he were were still a federal prosecutor he would be looking for a criminal indictment.
- October 26, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Former TARP special inspector Neil Barofsky joins Bill to discuss the critical yet unmet need to rein in big banks. Continue reading
- October 25, 2012 | BlogThe U.S. Department of Justice brought a civil fraud lawsuit for more than $1 million against Bank of America on Wednesday.
- October 23, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Former TARP Inspector General Neil Barofsky explains his disappointment with the former Citigroup CEO and the president for failed financial leadership. Continue reading
- May 8, 2012 | UncategorizedNews of a TARP windfall for taxpayers, revolting Europeans, the new suffragists and the connection between super PACs and UFOs in today's roundup.
- January 20, 2012David Stockman says the adaption of TARP was driven by fear