EXPLORE MOYERS & COMPANY
- August 14, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyIn this second of two programs celebrating the life and work of the late writer, Bill Moyers revisits a 1988 conference on evil.
- August 1, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyJohn Lithgow joins Bill to talk about the challenges and triumphs of playing Shakespeare's greatest role, and why we are so drawn to the tale of this flawed, contradictory leader at this moment.
- July 25, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyArthur C. Brooks, the president of the American Enterprise Institute, says free enterprise is good for the poor – and good for the soul.
- July 18, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyWith new state laws and Supreme Court rulings, the battle over women’s reproductive rights is being fought more fiercely than ever. Roe v. Wade itself may be in peril. Planned Parenthood's Cecile Richards joins Bill this week.
- July 2, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyThis week on Moyers & Company, organized people versus organized money: the battle continues.
- June 27, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyThis week Bill speaks with investigative journalist Charles Lewis about why facts, logic and reason are often missing in the rush to war.
- June 20, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyWhile armchair warriors in Washington cry “back to Iraq,” former combat veteran and military historian Andrew Bacevich says no way. Watch the show.