ALL POSTS BY Marty Kaplan
- September 26, 2016It doesn’t matter how the debates go, or what the polls say; the press will portray the final stretch of this horserace as neck and neck, a photo finish, you won’t want to miss this, stay tuned.
- July 26, 2016Do we miss anything by tuning out horserace-style election coverage?
- November 10, 2015Fixating on the whims of radical primary voters tells us nothing about what America wants or needs.
- June 5, 2015The last best hope to stop Big Money’s rout of American democracy is a former trade group lobbyist who’s reluctant to stretch his spandex superhero suit too thin.
- August 27, 2014By this point in the summer, a sane person could reasonably conclude that the world is going nuts.
- March 25, 2014The most optimistic scenario will be epic gridlock.
- June 25, 2013Brazilians have taken to the streets to protest political corruption and economic injustice -- why haven't we?