- October 3, 2016Garza says even though this powerful movement is growing and evolving, the media still isn't doing enough to understand its members' diversity.
- December 8, 2014Activists are transforming outrage into community organizing projects, voter registration drives and mass protest campaigns.
- October 6, 2014Justice, real justice, is not impossible. It’s elusive. It hides from us because our current definition is oriented toward revenge.
- August 27, 2014Let's hope that Michael Brown's death is the one that finally pierces the national conscience with the essential truth that racial violence kills people.
- May 12, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- February 4, 2014A new short film by Orlando Bagwell explores how these laws have created "a climate of fear that can prey upon and inflame racial tensions."
- August 29, 2013Hear from young black activists about the issues that brought them to the capital on the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington this week.
- July 23, 2013 | Group Think
Dr. King’s “I Have A Dream" speech, presented so eloquently during the March on Washington, has gone largely unfulfilled as we look at America 50 years later. To be sure, “the shackles of segregation" in the South that King fought to destroy have been mostly broken, but economically we are still two nations. Far too many African Americans still live on what King called that day, “a lonely island of poverty in the midst of ...
- July 19, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyGun industry analyst Tom Diaz talks about the big business of "enhanced lethality."