The director of the CDC has capitulated. Under the guise of “guidance,” Dr. Robert Redfield recently released a full-throated promotion of Trump’s latest pandemic talking points urging all schools to reopen in the fall.
- May 17, 2016School board elections have graduated from quaint races to big-money contests, thanks to well-funded education reform advocacy groups succeeding at the local level.
- June 11, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- May 1, 2014Teachers are fighting the privatization wave by connecting with families right where they live.
- March 26, 2014Parents, students and teachers all over the country have joined the revolt to liberate our kids from a test-obsessed education system.
- February 8, 2013 | Group ThinkThe educator stresses that public education is an essential institution of our democratic society.
- December 20, 2012 | Updated December 14, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyOn this second anniversary of the Sandy Hook massacre, revisit Bill's recent essay urging us to remember the victims and to seek out moral solutions.