President Biden campaigned on sweeping policy plans; aiming to boost the economy, he pledged to revitalize America’s decaying infrastructure, build an equitable clean energy future, and create millions of well-paid jobs
- March 2, 2021
- November 30, 2020
Since Reagan, when Republicans say they are going to turn their attention back to the deficits and the debt, what they are saying is that they intend to continue to cut taxes.
- August 26, 2020The Hatch Act has no authority according to this administration
- August 4, 2020
Lies about tax cuts have determined the course of America’s economy, and the individual fortunes of millions of families including yours, for decades.
- July 13, 2020Will the pandemic kill public schools?
- December 18, 2017Trump has consistently sold out the blue-collar, socially conservative whites who brought him to power, while pursuing policies to enrich his fellow plutocrats. What might he do to keep the "base" on his side?
- December 7, 2017Today’s Republicans would have fit right into Herbert Hoover’s administration.
- December 6, 2017Mainers who applauded the senator’s stance on the Affordable Care Act are devastated by her support for the tax bill and demanding she change her final vote.
- December 5, 2017Dan Rather weighs in on Sen. Chuck Grassley's comments about Americans who spend all their money "on booze or women or movies."
- December 4, 2017They know a backlash is coming, and they’re making the most of their power while they have it.