The fifth volume of the Senate Intelligence Report came out on August 18 and, in the storm of other news, has gotten less attention than it should have. According to Republicans—as well as the Democrats on the committee—in 2016, Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was actively working with a Russian intelligence officer.
- September 8, 2020
- June 15, 2017The attorney general's testimony before the Senate intelligence committee was more smoke and mirrors.
- June 9, 2017The testimony of the fired FBI director revealed a president who sees himself more crime boss than chief executive.
- February 16, 2017Cracks in Republican Senate servility are beginning to show, while right-wing media hang tough.
- December 11, 2014Here's a look at how overseas media have reacted to the Senate Intelligence Committee's revelations.
- December 9, 2014Here's a summary of what the Senate Intelligence Committee found in its 525-page report, released earlier today.
- August 7, 2014The release of a long-delayed investigation into the Central Intelligence Agency’s post-9/11 interrogation methods was held up yet again on Tuesday after the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee objected to the amount of information that had been censored by the Obama administration.
- March 11, 2014"Let me say up front that I come to the Senate floor reluctantly... I’ve been trying to resolve this dispute in a discreet and respectful way."