A little-known Republican group is ramping up millions of dollars in funding from major US corporations such as CitiGroup and Chevron to protect the conservative stronghold on the country.
- February 8, 2016The state's bizarrely shaped districts decrease the power of black voters.
- November 10, 2015Advocates see recent ballot initiative successes as a sign that Americans are ready for change at the state and local level, even as Congress remains deadlocked.
- November 2, 2015In Seattle, Ohio and Maine, voters are searching for the antidote to post-Citizens United politics.
- March 2, 2015Redistricting doesn’t always capture the public’s imagination, but you should care about this Supreme Court case and the problem of gerrymandering.
- August 4, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- July 14, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- January 3, 2014Essential reading about the money trail in North Carolina politics, the far-right agenda it has helped usher through and why this story should matter to everyone in America.