As the arrival of the first COVID vaccines approaches, a political backlash has been brewing over the idea that inoculating people behind bars should be a priority.
- June 12, 2020
As George Floyd’s daughter said, in death, her daddy changed the world. The least the rest of us can do is try to make that change permanent.
- March 24, 2015Disenfranchisement of ex-felons can have a measurable impact on election results.
- July 17, 2014The for-profit prison industry is plagued by problems, but dodgy "research" and a pile of lobbying dollars keeps it growing.
- July 15, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- April 23, 2014From Halliburton to Healthcare.gov to private prisons and welfare systems, contracting has often proved problematic.
- April 2, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...