Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to demand he overturn the results of the presidential election in Georgia and deliver the state to Trump. Raffensperger apparently recorded the call, keeping it handy in case Trump misrepresented it publicly. This morning, Trump did exactly that.
- September 27, 2017Most people agree that Dreamers should be allowed to stay in the US. So what's the problem?
- July 24, 2017The speaker of the House has asked Americans to be more polite. But our anger is giving us power.
- June 28, 2017Randy Bryce on his plans for winning Paul Ryan's seat, his viral first campaign video, and all the many articles casting him as a character in a Bruce Springsteen song.
- May 1, 2017Widespread poverty in a nation as wealthy as ours is a crime against humanity.
- April 25, 2017But progressives must continue to take to the streets — and push Democrats to offer a real alternative.