With mounting deaths and unemployment at Depression-era highs there’s even more news flying under the radar. The team at BillMoyers.com brings you the news you need to know — some of it good, some of it outrageous, all of it important — that’s been covered up by COVID-19.
- May 21, 2020Trump threatens to pull state funds to stop mail-in voting in Michigan and Nevada, which he can't do. But his problem is not mail-in ballots. He's falling behind in the polls.
- May 15, 2020In Slay the Dragon, a new documentary from Participant Media, we learn how a secret Republican project called REDMAP redrew congressional districts and guaranteed victory.
- May 13, 2020New techniques in districting allow legislators to essentially pick their voters, instead of the other way around. And in 2010, Republicans in several states redrew maps that guaranteed victory.
- May 11, 2020It has been a long held tradition in American politics that every 10 years, the party in control of state houses would use gerrymandering to redraw districts in their favor for the next election. But in 2010, something different happened.
- December 9, 2016And here’s who they are.
- November 15, 2016The party of the working class is reaping the harvest of decades of neglect.