The implications of some of Barrett’s rulings are truly grave, and whether or not they slow down or derail her confirmation, they should get a full airing in the committee.
- March 2, 2017The president and congressional Republicans are pushing a radical agenda that could harm workers and unions — including millions who helped elect them.
- February 15, 2017One of the best forms of resistance will be our demand for a more equitable and humane economy.
- May 20, 2015They say in America if you work hard you will make it, but this man's story proves that what America needs is to increase the minimum wage.
- May 19, 2015We the People deserve to see the agreement before Congress essentially preapproves it by voting on fast track.
- March 10, 2015“This legislation not only demonizes working people — union and non-union alike — it will hit everyone in the pocketbook with lower wages and an economy that’s thrown out of balance.”