Department of Health and Human Services have been altering the weekly scientific reports issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) following the course of the coronavirus pandemic. They believe the reports are undermining Trump’s cheery pronouncements about the disease, and claim there is a “deep state” at the CDC determined to hurt the president.
- November 11, 2013Ken Cuccinelli, in his concession speech, complained of "being outspent by an unprecedented $15 million" in the Virginia gubernatorial race.
- November 7, 2013A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...
- November 5, 2013Today's state and local elections will be a barometer for the national political climate.
- October 23, 2013A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- October 17, 2013In a governor’s race between a glad-handing Democrat and a self-righteous Republican, money wins.