- February 8, 2013Browse selected books by Moyers & Company guests, and let us know which ones moved and inspired you.
- February 7, 2013 | Group ThinkThe social psychologist wants to bring back bipartisanship and democracy along with it.
- January 10, 2013If an asteroid were headed for Earth, we'd all band together and figure out how to stop it, just like in the movies, right?
- September 6, 2012Moral psychologist Jonathan Haidt offers his take on morality vs. strategy in the voting booth.
- February 3, 2012
“Can we all get along?" That appeal was made famous on May 1, 1992, by Rodney King, a black man who had been beaten nearly to death by four Los Angeles police officers a year earlier. The entire nation had seen a videotape of the beating, so when a jury failed to convict the officers, their acquittal triggered widespread outrage and six days of rioting in Los Angeles. Fifty-three people were killed and more than ...
- January 31, 2012Jonathan Haidt speaks at the TED conference on the moral roots of liberals and conservatives.