David Grossman is the author of numerous works of fiction, nonfiction, and children’s literature. His writing has appeared in THE NEW YORKER and has been translated into more than forty languages. He is the recipient of many prizes, including the Premio Ischia international award for journalism and the Albatross Prize given by the Günter Grass Foundation. His most recent book, the novel A HORSE WALKS INTO A BAR, won The Man Booker International Prize in ...
- May 8, 2017Twenty-four key issues that neither the Washington elite nor the media consider worth their bother.
- July 29, 2016The Party's official worldview does not line up with that of voters.
- June 6, 2016We need to be honest about the legion of viewpoints within the party, and eradicate media-assigned caricatures that help no one.
- November 23, 2015As nations confront the threat of Daesh/ISIS, Israel still has time to make a brave peace with Palestinians.
- November 12, 2015Ultimately, the occupation is unsustainable, but Netanyahu continues to ratchet up the rhetoric.
- November 4, 2015Climate change won't just disrupt natural systems, it will spark new human conflicts over resources.
- March 23, 2015Netanyahu has learned some lessons from American politics that are far uglier and more brutish than polling techniques and media training.