Intelligence officials warned today that Russia recently hacked into our local and state computer networks. This could compromise our voting infrastructure. Intelligence officials believe our adversaries will try to help Trump, possibly by casting doubt on the voting results.
- December 7, 2017This interactive map lays it all out.
- June 14, 2017Scott Pruitt's EPA walks back rule on pollutants from drilling operations.
- April 27, 2017But quite a bit of damage has already been done.
- October 12, 2016Unless we stop developing new fossil-fuel reserves, the Paris agreement is a joke.
- March 4, 2014The Environmental Protection Agency on Monday finalized major new regulations that will create a cleaner environment, improve public health and help flight climate change.
- February 10, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- December 9, 2013Global warming is opening the Arctic for business. Ironically, much of that business will contribute to climate change.