Disinformation is nothing new to the climate story. The question is, what can, and should, journalists do about that?
- November 18, 2020While the Trump administration spins.
- September 11, 2020Pursuing an unrelenting fossil fuel agenda, Trump has scaled back or eliminated more than 150 environment measures, expanded Arctic drilling and denied climate science.
- April 1, 2020
Despite the denials of naysayers convinced somehow that human-generated climate change does not exist, evidence of global warming, melting icecaps, rising seas, severe weather and ravishing drought mounts on a daily basis. Over the years, Bill Moyers has spoken with scientists, skeptics, evangelists and activists on the reality of a planet plagued by a dangerous and possibly fatal fever that can only be relieved by reducing our consumption of fossil fuels, seeking alternative energies and ...
- December 19, 2017The whole world burns while Trump satisfies his ego and his need for attention.
- December 7, 2017This interactive map lays it all out.
- December 6, 2017In Germany’s Appalachia, the last coal mine is closing.
- November 30, 2017Why we need to stare at you-know-who — without looking away.
- November 10, 2017“Her record is abominable.”
- October 25, 2017Government handouts for coal, oil and gas dwarf those for wind and solar.