To deliver on his promises of “getting climate under control,” Biden will need to follow the prevailing science that suggests the United States achieve about a 45 percent reduction in its greenhouse gas pollution by 2030.
- November 11, 2016Island nations like Kiribati will disappear if Trump goes forward with his energy plans.
- October 12, 2016Unless we stop developing new fossil-fuel reserves, the Paris agreement is a joke.
- October 10, 2016Fact-checking a discussion of an actual issue at Sunday's debate.
- September 13, 2016Can we trust Clinton-Kaine to deliver on the promise of an energy future “where no one is left out or left behind”?
- June 17, 2016Greenhouse gas emissions have "changed our planet to the very poles," researchers say in announcing the milestone reading.