While the Democratic Party platform has been criticized for not being bold enough, Republicans have been harshly panned for having "absolutely no plan to deal with the climate crisis."
- September 20, 2017Extreme storms make the case that climate change is not only a threat to our environment, but also a threat to the human rights of many poor and marginalized people around the world.
- March 6, 2014A new citizen science project launched by the University of Oxford will probe whether global warming led to massive floods in the UK this winter.
- August 27, 2013An environmental activist group suggests naming disastrous storms after the politicians who prevent congressional action on climate change.
- July 29, 2013A stalwart Congress is cutting Western firefighters’ lifelines despite the fact that they are "facing more extreme fire behavior than they have witnessed in their lifetimes.”
- December 3, 2012This year's UN Climate Summit in Doha, Qatar represents another lost opportunity for global action to reduce carbon emissions and slow global warming.