Trump still managed to scramble the trajectory of American climate policy, creating a tangle of legal fights that will have to be cleared up for US climate policy to move forward. And he left almost no part of our environmental regulatory structure untouched.
- September 25, 2020
- September 11, 2020Pursuing an unrelenting fossil fuel agenda, Trump has scaled back or eliminated more than 150 environment measures, expanded Arctic drilling and denied climate science.
- October 25, 2017Government handouts for coal, oil and gas dwarf those for wind and solar.
- October 13, 2017Given the scale and scope of the energy transition now under way, the choices utilities make to replace coal will have a major impact on public health, the environment and economic justice.
- September 29, 2017As president of the EPA’s employee union, John O’Grady feels a duty to defend the jobs of the union’s 9,000 members across the country who can’t afford to speak up so publicly.
- September 26, 2017Scott Pruitt's EPA may soon replace its scientific advisers with advocates for industry interests.
- July 7, 2017A federal court threw a roadblock in the way of Pruitt's efforts to postpone new oil and gas regulations.
- June 14, 2017Scott Pruitt's EPA walks back rule on pollutants from drilling operations.