- September 2, 2020Since Trump took office, younger Republican voters have started pushing for conservative climate solutions. The 2020 platform reflects none of that progress and the media is not paying attention. All the while, the effects of an actual climate emergency are being felt all around the world.
- August 10, 2020Forget the top candidates and get local
- June 29, 2020
In Other News: Trump’s Biggest Conflict of Interest To Date? Reporting you might have missed.
- June 16, 2020
Fossil fuel giant BP announced Monday it will write down nearly $18 billion in existing assets, a move that climate advocates say is more evidence that the industry is undergoing a massive shift that will leave oil and gas reserves less and less valuable as the world pivots to more planet-friendly and financially-viable sources of energy.
- May 16, 2020At many critical junctures in our history Bill Moyers has talked with distinguished scholar and psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton. Together they try to piece together a fracturing world.
- November 13, 2017The era of empire, white supremacy, dirty energy and global capitalism is coming to a close.
- October 24, 2017This sad and stunning film, winner of this year's Sundance Film Festival audience award, is a wake up call on the state of the world's coral reefs.
- May 18, 2017By targeting specific regional efforts alongside more general environmental justice funding, the Trump administration might have inadvertently given opponents a means to fight back.