In Other News: Trump’s Biggest Conflict of Interest To Date? Reporting you might have missed.
- June 16, 2020
Fossil fuel giant BP announced Monday it will write down nearly $18 billion in existing assets, a move that climate advocates say is more evidence that the industry is undergoing a massive shift that will leave oil and gas reserves less and less valuable as the world pivots to more planet-friendly and financially-viable sources of energy.
- May 16, 2020At many critical junctures in our history Bill Moyers has talked with distinguished scholar and psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton. Together they try to piece together a fracturing world.
- November 13, 2017The era of empire, white supremacy, dirty energy and global capitalism is coming to a close.
- October 24, 2017This sad and stunning film, winner of this year's Sundance Film Festival audience award, is a wake up call on the state of the world's coral reefs.
- May 18, 2017By targeting specific regional efforts alongside more general environmental justice funding, the Trump administration might have inadvertently given opponents a means to fight back.
- May 5, 2017Bret Stephens' first New York Times column on the climate set off yet another dangerous tempest of exaggeration and simplification.
- November 12, 2014The surprise agreement aims to double the pace of carbon pollution reduction in the United States.