At some level, the ad cancellations are more accurate than the polls on the big questions of who may win easily and who’s still in a fight.
- November 6, 2014Even before the big loss for the Democrats, we had all lost.
- October 17, 2014A roundup of this week's news from our Wild West campaign finance system.
- March 7, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyBill continues his conversation with author and legal scholar Ian Haney López about how politicians use strategic racism to win votes.
- January 3, 2014A "dark money" reporter explains how you can follow the campaign cash — secret and not — flooding into 2014 races in your state.
- October 26, 2012Web Exclusive: Kathleen Hall Jamieson and Marty Kaplan assess how presidential debates and campaign ads serve the public interest.
- October 1, 2012Michael Winship reveals how local TV stations are glad to accept campaign cash, but loathe to cover it as news.