Trump is trying to convince people that he can deploy the power of the government to remain in power even if we want him to leave, creating uncertainly and fear. By talking about it, he is willing that situation into existence. It is a lie, and we do not have to accept it.
- February 28, 2015"If we're going to keep electing judges, we may have to alter our idea of what justice is."
- August 1, 2014Reform groups are asking the FCC to disclose online who funds political ads on cable and satellite television.
- January 3, 2014A "dark money" reporter explains how you can follow the campaign cash — secret and not — flooding into 2014 races in your state.
- October 26, 2012A roundup of the week that was in political dark money, including a look at where attacks ads are most concentrated and tallies of the exponential increase in spending since Citizens United.
- October 9, 2012The gun lobby's $1.3 million anti-Obama ad buy may seem a bit contradictory given the candidates' records.