ALL POSTS BY Theresa Riley
- August 26, 2015Trump is an easy target, and, more importantly, he’s profitable clickbait. But Trump is also a diversion from a deeper, uncomfortable discussion about what ails both the US and Europe.
- August 24, 2015It’s hard to imagine a Republican of national stature denouncing his party for being unfair to labor, for being too friendly with Wall Street, for failing to lead. But it happened in 1938.
- July 21, 2015This week marks the fifth anniversary of Dodd-Frank, the complicated legislation designed to reform Wall Street after the financial crisis. Five years later, the debate still rages.
- April 18, 2015In this 2003 clip from NOW, two millionaires explain why they oppose a Republican campaign to eliminate the so-called "death tax."
- October 28, 2014In this age of Ebola, it's enlightening and inspiring to hear Salk talk about the lessons he learned in developing the polio vaccine.
- October 26, 2014This week, Dana Stevens, of Slate's popular Culture Gabfest podcast, endorsed Bill's interview with Marilynne Robinson, extolling the "wisdom, truth and beauty" of what she had to say.